Sound problems on Xperia Z

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    MuZiiiik' ! Index du Forum -> Clan de la MuZiiiiiiK ! -> Blablaaaaa...
Auteur Message
Sebastian

MessagePosté le: Mar 19 Juin - 07:21 (2018)    Sujet du message: Sound problems on Xperia Z Répondre en citant

HI,

i have tried the trial version of PlayerPro and at first the equalizer did work just great but after i closed down the app and opend it up again i noticed something wierd, the equalizer was bugging and i couldnt listen to the music anymore withouth damaging my earphones. Is there anyway to solve this? I know that i have experienced some interfear between the WALKMAn app and the PlayerPro app but there must be possible to go a way around this bug so the apps wont interfear with eachother? (i've tried to diasble the WALKMAN apps equalizer and the music player itself but it didnt work). If you are able to fix this i would be greatly thankfull! Because this is the best music player app on the Playstore and on this planet. I will sure buy this app if you are able to fix this bug or helping me fix it in some way. The bug is simply this: I have sound problems with the whole equalizer and want a fix. 

Any help will be apprecited.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet. 

References:
https://www.aplayerpro.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=12697
Barcode Software Video

Thank you.

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 19 Juin - 07:21 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    MuZiiiik' ! Index du Forum -> Clan de la MuZiiiiiiK ! -> Blablaaaaa... Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation